To begin the tournament registration process you will need to create teams in the Affinity system to apply to the tournament.
- On the main navigation hover over Teams and select Team Creation Matrix from the dropdown menu.
- The region and program will be pre-populated in the dropdown menus. Select the pool you wish the create the teams in and click Continue.
- Enter in the number of teams you would like to create for each age group and gender. Click Finished when complete.
- A list of the teams you just created will be displayed on the following page.
Now that teams have been created, they will need to be registered to the tournament.
Registering Teams to a Tournament
- On the main navigation hover over Team and select Declare Multi Teams from the dropdown menu.
- Select the desired tournament and registration league from the dropdown menus. Once complete, click Start Application.
- Use the search filters on the page to locate and apply teams to the selected tournament. Only qualified teams will appear in search results. Once filters are selected, click Search to generate results.
- Check the boxes across from the teams that need to be registered. When all teams have been selected click Apply Teams.
- On the following screen verify the teams you are about to submit. If any teams were selected in error, click Remove across from the team’s name to remove them from the submission. Once list of teams is correct, click Submit Applications.
- Teams have now been applied to the desired tournament. Click on the order number to view fees associated with registering teams into the tournament.
NOTE: Teams will have the same order number since they were registered together.
- Once the order number is selected a pop-up window will appear on the screen displaying the details of the order. Applied teams will appear along with the fee for the tournament.
- Choose the payment method for the fees from the dropdown menu.
- Enter in payment information associated with selected method. Click Add Payment.